Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday on the Blog with no photos!! Because it's just too difficult for me to do One More Thing.

Hey! But at least I'm writing on the blog; at least it didn't get waterlogged or float away or become brown and green with mildew.

It's been a rough few days, but the basement is disinfected, mostly gutted, awaiting the new.

We're pouring through catalogues and websites, trying to figure out the best type of flooring (for a flood-prone area), different types of storage options (for a flood-prone area), and making sure this doesn't happen again (who says it's a flood-prone area??).

It's a cleansing process, a learning and re-defining process. Not a gentle one, but one that was apparently necessary.

My Cotton Candying will begin again very soon. I have much to tell about the fantastic Arnold's Park in Iowa.

But for now, I'm just making sure I eat enough, drink plenty of water, and find the time for extravagances - like bathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment