Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hey! Get that Altruism Monkey off your back TODAY! One of THREE ways you can make me smile -- and get that warm, fuzzy feeling...




Today the dumpster was set out on our drive way. That's good because we can finally load in all our debris from the flood, the debris that was fermenting near our driveway, swiftly turning into a biohazard as the days progressed. The shiny green dumpster is here so the nice man who is working on our roof has a place to put the old crumpled roofing, some of which was damaged during the storm of 2010.

This morning when Ben attempted to make breakfast, he realized our stove does not work. Something went kaflooey with the electrical componenet which, upon closer researching online, I've learned may cost about $250 to replace, not counting the repairman.

So, if you're still reading this, could you please take some time to help me out because, yeah, things are a bit trying just now and money issues just keep cropping up. I'll definitely have your back later.

Here's what you can do:

Go to my Kickstarter site and pledge money toward my book:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/547218072/the-cotton-candy-road-trip-a-book-about-the-magic

Go to my Cafe Press shop and buy something cool:

http://www.cafepress.com/vintagepark

Go to the Pepsi Refresh Everything site and vote FOR FREE for Conneaut Lake Park's funding of the Blue Streak rollercoaster. If this park's coaster is put back into working order, this park has a chance of succeeding. If not, I'm not quite sure...

http://www.refresheverything.com/conneautlakeparkbluestreak

There are your options. Oh - you can also stop by our house on Sunday and help us paint. Contact me directly for further information.

Thank you for your attention. Oh -- and enjoy the nifty photo of the llama from the Conneaut Lake Park carousel. That's free, too, just for visiting my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment