Monday, April 30, 2012

Launch Day! 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! BLAST OFF!

A perfect pony, gracing the Crescent Park carousel, one of my book's Honorable Mentions.
Yesterday while visiting my Dad at the Arms, I noticed a photo album, one of MANY, directly behind my head from where I was sitting.  I opened it up, this one singular album, and saw it held pictures of my Daddy and me at Kiddieland back in 1966.  And that told me, without a doubt, TODAY was the right time to splash my new book out into the world!

https://www.createspace.com/3840248

Go to this link, tout suite!!  I'd hoped to get the book out by April 17, the three-year anniversary of my visit to opening day of the Kiddieland's last season, but I think today is close enough for jazz.

Folks, I'm giddy: I've already sold five copies in just a few hours, and I've generated a lot of interest on Facebook.

To think: my labor of love is now out and about in the ether and soon will be in hard copy form in the hands of many, ready to enlighten folks to the spirit and treasure found in these vintage amusement parks.

Please consider purchasing a copy right away through the Createspace link.  I promise you when we next meet, I'll personalize it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment