Friday, April 12, 2013

Witness the miracle of Keansburg Amusement Park!!

http://eb.gmnews.com/news/2013-04-11/Front_Page/Superstorm_proves_no_match_for_Keansburg_Amusement.html

Never underestimate the power and drive of a little amusement park that won't stay down for the count!  Read this article and learn about what's NEW at Keansburg for the 2013 season!!

I'm so excited to announce that I'm planning to re-visit the park in July, adding some updates to my book.  The above article says there's a new spook house and a renovated game room.  I'll be curious to see them both; the originals, which I enjoyed in 2011, were my favorite parts of the park.  But also, the vintage kiddie rides.  And I hear they're back as well!

Keansburg's got a new coaster, too.  And improvements to their waterpark area.

Jersey Strong, indeed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment