Thursday, July 19, 2012

Never fear! "The Cotton Candy Road Trip Swag" store is almost here!

Had a great week at the Chopra Center retreat out in Itasca last week, meditating and feeling the bliss ...

 stop looking similar.

This week, I've had one voice-over job after another ...

 Best Microphone for Voice Over

This upcoming week?  It'll be all about the CafePress store!!  I've got so many nifty items planned, featuring some super images I captured while traveling around for the book.  Like this one:

Beautiful critter on the Crescent Park Carousel


And plan on purchasing your 2013 calendar from me, because it'll be jam-packed with images, all in color, of nifty, creepy and cool things I found in the parks.

That is all for now.  I appreciate your patience.  It'll be well worth the wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment