Thursday, December 22, 2011

Blessed Christmas, Happy Yule, and a Wonderful 2012!

I wanted to take a few moments out of my busy week (gifts bought and still needing wrapping, beauty items bought so I look schmancy for the next week or so, lebkuchen baked) to wish everyone the brightest of holidays!

For those of you playing along, I'm now at the editing down, proofing and clean-up stage of the book writing process.  I'll be working on the acknowledgements very soon, then adding photos.

Then the book goes off to the publishing house.

Then the real magic begins. 

I was hoping to have "book in hand" by January 1, but now it's looking more like February 1, in time for my birthday.


Stay tuned folks.  And may your holidays be bright and shiny.  And may 2012 be full of brass rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment