Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Madama Leota's Seance Circle!


http://www.hollowhill.com/fun/hm/hm-leota0.htm

Whenever a friend of mine goes to Disneyland, I always tell them, "Say 'hello' to Madame Leota for me."  It's a thing I do; it's my way.  Because the Haunted Mansion has been one of my long-time favorite attractions anywhere, for any reason, any time at all.  I've got the soundtrack memorized, and I've amassed a small collection of HM memorabilia which I proudly display, especially during this time of year.

Imagine my utter ghoulish delight when I happened upon this site, which breaks down Leota's incantations and gives background info on the whole Seance Circle portion of the ride!  What's more, it gives annotated background to just about every single phrase, with historical footnotes.  Kudos to the folks at Hollow Hill.com who have taken the time to assemble an amazing site for the true HM geek like me!

Artwork: Shag

No comments:

Post a Comment