Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Butterbeer Revealed! Well, not completely...


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jim-hill/butterbeer-how-universal-_b_893654.html

In honor of opening weekend of the final installment of the "Harry Potter" films, I give you a bonus posting for the day.  And (stay with me here) it's a great article written by Jim Hill, a Disney super-enthusiast whose writings I turn to for pertinent Disney info all the time, so in a strange "scant few degrees of separation" it becomes a vintage park article!

Well, no, not exactly.  But it sure makes for good reading.  Congrats, Jim Hill, for making it to the Huffington Post website!  I have yet to make it to "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter" as I've been so busy with my vintage parks, but I hope to take a swig of this frothy concoction sometime next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment