Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday on the Blog with Photos!



Prior to our old time radio show performance today (Ben and I run a radio troupe and perform at my Dad's retirement home), someone asked me if I'd been to Cedar Point for my Roadtrip.

"It was our first park!" said Ben, with a sense of pride and accomplishment. It's Ben's childhood park, you see, full of wonder and excitement even after all these years.

Above photo is us on the swing ride at Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH. It was during this very ride that we collectively realized that swing rides are no longer on our roster of things that bring merriment. Things that bring sweaty upper lips and an uneasy queasy feeling, yes. But the merriment, not so much. Although the photos belies that fact.

Gotta admit, it's a cool photo, like we had a paid photographer on hand, riding along side us in a small helicopter or something.

Ben's got extra long arms -- and good aim.

No comments:

Post a Comment