Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ah me... no deposit of $355M into my checking account today...

Guess I'll have to go back to actually watching how I spend my money for my Roadtrip.

Which brings to mind the fact that a couple of my next venues are oceanside parks which are essentially free! I'll be visiting Belmont Park in San Diego and then wending my way up to the Santa Monica Pier. If I choose to not ride a ride I spend nothing; the walk through each park is free. The atmosphere doesn't cost a penny. The spray of the ocean, the warm breeze in my hair: priceless.

So there is more to life than a winning lottery ticket. I'm five dollars poorer than I was yesterday due to the purchase of said tickets. But I guess it was worth it, for the sheer thrill of it.

(((sigh)))

No comments:

Post a Comment