Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday on the Blog with Photos!



My last post was four days ago -- I apologize for the absence, which had a lot to do with some disconcerting aspects of my Dad's physical condition. Those have been addressed and he's much better. I also took some downtime for myself, reflecting on the loss of my Mom nine years ago yesterday.

So I wasn't as focused on the fun-fun.

Now I'll get the ball re-rolling with this photo of yours truly at Storybook Gardens in the Wisconsin Dells. The story of "Goldilocks and the 3 Bears" plays on a small speaker while you visit the Bears in their humble cottage. I firmly believe these are the exact same bears that sat around this table over forty years ago when my parents took me to visit the Gardens the first time. Sure hope the Bears are enjoying themselves. Cuz otherwise, that's way too much time sitting around waiting for something to happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment