Thursday, April 8, 2010

Oh, it's just been One of Those Days....

When my writing coach told me to post blog posts frequently, I mentioned that there would be an "off season" where I wouldn't be visiting parks, so I wouldn't have as much to write about.

"So write about yourself. Make it personal" was her response.

Well, okay then. It was One of Those Days today, where my self-esteem could've been a little higher, where my energy a little stronger, the sun could've been a little brighter and I could've chosen to eat food that was a little better than what I eventually ingested.

It was One of Those Days, where you're not really sure of your direction, you try to blame it on mercury retrograde or sunspots or that bad nutritional choice you made but, ultimately, you just need to breathe with it and let it go and press on and know that, hello Scarlet O'Hara, tomorrow is another day.

"The greatest artistic achievement is how we live our life"

-- a wonderful quote from Michael Bernard Beckwith. And it's a life-affirming thing to focus on when it's been One of Those Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment