Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Chick-a-chick-a-chick-fil-a!



One of the simple pleasures of Cotton Candying is the food. Many parks I've visited are known for their food, or for a particular foodstuff. DelGrosso's has amazing pizza and baked beans, and a rainbow of unique ice cream flavors, Idlewild has kickin' fried dough, and our dearly departed Kiddieland was known for their free Pepsi products.

Cedar Point turned me on to Chick-fil-A.

I have flittering dreams about Chick-fil-A. The chicken, always juicy and flavorful, the salads unique and tasty (for a fast food salad, truly the best I've ever had), the shakes, well, I could sing an aria, an ode to the peach shake (pictured here with yours truly at the Chick-fil-A in Erie, PA, located near Waldameer).

I've learned that in the not-too-distant future, the Chick-fil-A powers that be will drop down and deposit a franchise in the Chicago area. Oh, I'll be there, camped out with a citronella candle and a Snuggie, waiting in quiet contemplation for the doors to open and for the angels to greet me as I put in my order and dive into the wonder of the Fil-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment