Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mercy! It's been a while, hasn't it?

Well, I usually pull away from the world in the days leading up to Halloween, watching way too many classic horror films and eating way too many M&M's. This year was no different, but I'll add to those diversions a complete clean sweep of my office and the planning for my girls only gypsy party.

But in the meanwhile, I also secured my visit to my next park on the Road Trip! Join me in the excitement of my impending visit to Silver Dollar City down in Branson, MO!! It'll be a looooong car ride (which means lots of car games, lots of obscure old-time radio listening, and lots of wacky convos with my hubby) which will take one whole day. The park visit is planned for Saturday and what's really exciting is that it's the first day of their Holiday spectacular, so I'm gearing up for lots of hot apple cider, comfort foods (including their succotash which I hear is a "must-try") and taking in the Christmassy feel of the surroundings. The only park I've ever attended in the past that decked its halls would be a Disney park, so I can't wait to see what the gentle Branson folk cook up.

No comments:

Post a Comment