Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Home again, home again...

Our trip to the greater San Fran area is now a fond memory. I'm back at my usual job: auditioning for v.o. jobs, writing my Cotton Candy book, and attempting not to spend a lot of money until those voice-over jobs start pouring in again. An itchy economy is a pain in the dupah (that's Polish for "where the sun don't shine" or as Monty Python once called it, "the sit-upon").

I've got about half of the money I need to actually be granted my Kickstarter funding, but there's still a ways to go. I have 28 days and still a chunk of money to assemble. Now's a perfect time for you to pledge -- because if you do so today and pledge more than $20, I guarantee you the valuable parting gift of a snowglobe from the next park I visit. A snowglobe. Who doesn't love snowglobes? Even Charles Foster Kane was a fan.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/547218072/the-cotton-candy-roadtrip-a-book-about-the-magic-o

No comments:

Post a Comment