Monday, March 14, 2011

Nordstrom features Mary Blair "It's a Small World" designs!


http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/disney-small-world



I can't believe I'm writing up a blog post about Nordstrom's. It's fairly expensive and I don't' always go there for necessities, let's just say. But once in a while I will drop in for something special. Now I want to adopt a kid so I can drop in and buy these!

To celebrate the 45th anniversary of "It's a Small World" Nordstrom's children's department is featuring Mary Blair designs on a line of clothing. From the website:

We've collaborated with Disney to celebrate the anniversary with a collection inspired by artist Mary Blair's original, delightful mid-century artwork and evoking Walt Disney's belief that we're united in our love for children and dreams of a better tomorrow. Japanese Spring, the first installment of this limited-edition collection, is now available online and at your local Nordstrom store.


Now to develop my magical stretching machine which will turn these into adult-sized items!

No comments:

Post a Comment