Saturday, August 7, 2010

Contemplating the next park...or getting all loony on ya and making that "parks".

It's been almost two months since my last park visit. Since then, a lot of stuff got in the way, some good, some gnarly. But now, while a desert's worth of dust settles, it's time to contemplate and plan for future visits.

At the end of this month, I'll either be planning a trip up north to the Green Bay area and Bay Beach Park, along with a dear friend -- it was her childhood park. It's truly a magical thing to attend a park with someone whose childhood memories come into play. Or, depending upon monies and timing and such, the end of the month may hold in store a trip to the East Coast. Or the Northwest. It's rather up in the air at this juncture.

After I'm done with my play, "The Drowsy Chaperone", Ben and I will be traipsing out to the San Fran area and the plan is to tackle the Santa Cruz Boardwalk and take in their refurbished dark ride.

And then, closer to the holidays, we'll take a long weekend's trip to Silver Dollar City. Can I have a "Yee" and a "Haw"?

I'll let you know more when I know more...

No comments:

Post a Comment