Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Haunted Mansion's Infamous Hatbox Ghost!

As a tot, I visited Disneyland in 1966; don't remember that trip, but saw some wonderful images in my Dad's old home movies.  Fast forward five years: my Mom and I take our "girls' only" trip to Disneyland, but we took no photos or movies.  Luckily, I was old enough to recall much of that trip and I'll be merging those memories with recent events when I write about my 2011 Disneyland trip in this forthcoming book.

But back to old home movies: what a treasure trove they can be!  For Haunted Mansion enthusiasts, a recently-found film has unearthed some of the only known images of the much-talked, mysterious Hatbox Ghost, who was only seen in the Mansion in August of 1969.

Follow the link and scroll down to the footage; you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment