Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Vintage Amusement Park Gifts are Ready for the Holidays!

http://www.zazzle.com/amusementparkfun

Folks, there's still time to purchase some amazing items from my Zazzle store in time for your holiday gift giving.  Imagine your best friend sporting a t-shirt with an image of the lucky elephant ride from Del Grosso's Park.  Or a special trinket box sporting the eerie visage of "grandma fortune teller" from Santa Cruz Boardwalk?  Or, bet yet, a 2013 calendar featuring vintage amusement park photos I took while traveling about for my book!

Come on.  You KNOW you want a throw pillow emblazoned with this guy's face (the front of a ticket booth from Salem Willows which date back to the late 19th century!)

And, of course, there's my book.  I recently met with some folks who were so moved and inspired by it, that they've made some big changes in their lives - or are planning to do so for the new year.  This from a book about vintage amusement parks?  Yes, indeed.  And I'm honored to have been instrumental in these changes.

If you're interested in a book, please contact me via email and I'll ship out an autographed copy in time to hide it under your Christmas tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment